If you are choosing new floor coverings for your home, you will know that there are many options to choose from, all with their own benefits, such as carpet timber, bamboo, tile, laminate and vinyl flooring. In recent years, laminate flooring has become extremely popular with many homeowners. Why? Here are some of the main advantages of laminate flooring:
• Value for money: laminate flooring is more affordable than timber or bamboo flooring by far while offering some of the same striking looks.
• Easy to care for: laminate flooring is hardwearing, needs minimal maintenance and can last for years even in busy household areas.
• Easy to install: with modern techniques, laminate floorings have become much easier to install even if you want to do so yourself.
• Great looks: Laminate flooring has become much more aesthetically pleasing as its appearance has become more lifelike.
At Carpet Court, we have many years of experience when it comes to providing flooring solutions, and we know that you will love this beautiful collection that captures the warmth and character of natural timber in a cleverly crafted designer style. The embossed grain, expertly milled micro bevelled edge and matte finish provides an authentic look, which is suitable for a variety of interiors and areas around the home.
With no less than 12 distinctly different shades, the collection provides something for everyone, including lime-washed, natural and distressed finishes in natural browns, greys, and other neutral colours ranging from a light Whitewashed Ash right through to Teak Graphite.
The range is easy to lay thanks to its InstaClic TM system, which means the floor can be laid without the need for screws or nails, as the planks click together to form a smooth surface. With a choice of two plank widths, and the reassurance of wear, stain and fade resistance as standard, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing your perfect Belle Laminate flooring.
Look after your laminate flooring by following these care and maintenance tips:
• Use a cleaner specifically designed laminate flooring to clean your floor
• Sweep or dust mop your floor at least once a week to help prevent scratching
• Clean spills and tracked-in dirt quickly to prevent damage.
Yes, you can find a huge selection of different flooring options at our many Australia-wide stores as well as online, including carpets, vinyl, timber, and bamboo flooring, tiles, blinds and a large selection of rugs. Check out our collections online or find your nearest Carpet Court store with our handy store finder.