Being Australia’s largest flooring retailer,
Carpet Court prides itself on offering quality commercial flooring solutions to suit a wide variety of projects and applications.
Aria is a patterned loop pile carpet tile range that provides a flexible selection of colours suitable for commercial flooring applications.
- 100% Permatex® solution dyed nylon
- Enviro Bac® backing (minimum of 60% recycled content)
- Flammability CRF 6.3kw/m2 (direct stick), Smoke Value 373% minutes (direct stick)
- ACCS Contract Extra Heavy Duty & Stairs #13105
- Carpet Institute of Australia (CIAL) Environmental Classification Scheme (ECS) Level 4
- 100% recyclable within Australia using a TQSCI certified post consumer recycling program
- Member of the Green Building Council of Australia
- Manufactured under a certified Quality Management System ISO9001
- Manufactured under a certified Environmental Management System ISO14001
Feltex policy is to provide a written warranty that is job specific. You can access the specific product warranty here – please note this is for product only.
For any further information regarding warranty, please contact Feltex directly.
Feltex commercial tufted carpets and carpet tiles are designed to provide a high level of performance in commercial applications. To get the best possible service, regular and systematic maintenance is required. The care guide outlines the key requirements for the maintenance of Feltex commercial tufted carpets and carpet tiles. A comprehensive carpet maintenance program can significantly increase the performance, appearance and life of the carpet.
Click here to download the full care instructions brochure.