Being Australia’s largest flooring retailer,
Carpet Court prides itself on offering quality commercial flooring solutions to suit a wide variety of projects and applications.
The following warranty information is applicable to all Beaulieu Australia Warranties regardless of the specified warranty period. If you have any questions about your warranty please contact the Beaulieu Australia Hotline on 1800 777 007.
Beaulieu Australia offers the following warranties:
- Limited Wear Warranty
- Anti-Stain Warranty
- Limited No Fade Warranty
- Limited Anti-Static Warranty
- Stain Warranty
- Anti-Zippering Warranty.
Not all carpets are covered by all warranties. Please check your product specifications for further information.
For more detailed warranty information, please download the warranty guide here.
Maintenance Plan and Schedule
An appropriate, comprehensive Beaulieu Australia Carpet Care Program consists of five elements:
- Soil Containment - containment of soil entering the building using mats at entrances.
- Vacuuming - scheduled frequency for the removal of dry soil.
- Spot and spill removal.
- Interim Cleaning – for all traffic areas.
- Restorative Cleaning - scheduled frequent deep steam cleaning using thevhot water extraction method to remove residues and trapped soils.
Beaulieu Australia carpet maintenance actually begins outside the building. The pavement outside the building, the parking areas and walkways are all sources of debris that can be tracked in from outside and these areas should be swept regularly.
Always remember that 80% of soiling is caused by foot traffic and the use of walk-off mats - both inside and outside - will minimise this
For further details on caring for your carpet, please read the care instructions carefully.