Roller blinds provide a simple yet stylish finish to your rooms. Available in a great variety of colour options.
How do I use Broome II Blind Fabric?
Carpets, blinds and flooring are integral components of your home decorating theme. They are like the canvas to your art, providing a necessary backdrop to the feel and visual concept you wish to create, which is why it is important to obtain your advice and inspirational suggestions from Australia’s largest carpet, blinds and flooring centre, Carpet Court.
Carpet Court is proudly Australian and of their two hundred locally owned and operated stores, one hundred and forty-seven are selling blinds and shutters, making Carpet Court Australia’s largest retailer of window coverings. They offer a range of high quality custom-made window coverings, including venetian, panel glide, vertical, roman and roller blinds along with the popular, energy-efficient plantation-style indoor shutters.
How do Carpet Court’s range of blinds differ?
Over the years decorating trends come and go, but Carpet Court’s window coverings offer on-trend design solutions for your doors and windows along with others which have stood the test of time and will continue to do so. Carpet Court have six different styles of window coverings for you to choose from.
- Indoor shutters, commonly known as plantation shutters, are strong, durable and maintenance free. When you consider their outstanding visual appeal and energy-efficient qualities, both timber and fauxwood PVC shutters are a popular choice which will add value to your home.
- Easy-care timber, fauxwood or aluminium slimline venetian blinds add a timeless quality to your home and are versatile enough to suit any type of home from a traditional cottage to a modern apartment.
- The versatility of the roller blind enables you to blend beauty with practicality through various window design options. The roller blind can be an inexpensive window dressing where the choice of fabric and installation method can result in visual alternatives ranging from simple, unobtrusive and effective to striking and elegant decorative statements.
- Vertical blinds are a popular option for their practical application to the sliding door and their ability to allow maximum airflow through the open window. The capacity to open them fully or partially provides light, heat and privacy control.
- The roman blind is a blind which raises vertically and provides significant light reduction when closed. It has the added feature of soft pleats giving it slightly more visual complexity than the roller or vertical blind. The pleats can have a natural fold or feature horizontal aluminium battens for a modern, linear approach.
- Panel lift blinds are a contemporary alternative to the tried and tested vertical blind. More suited to larger window and door openings, the panels are broad and slide across tracks to stack either inside or alongside the window or door cavity.
How does my choice of fabric change the blind?
Your choice of fabric can transform your blind from that of simple, understated elegance to a strikingly bold designer statement which is a powerful feature in your home décor theme. However, not all fabrics are available in all styles of blind so helpful advice and inspiration from your Carpet Court specialist comes in handy when combining the two and also in determining your practical requirements such as the level of light block out and insulation required.
A fabric popular for its sophisticated subtleties which can either become a feature of the room or blend and become the backdrop for other home design features is the Broome II block-out fabric.
The classic beauty of the Broome II fabric is evident in its open-weave, horizontal textured design creating a welcoming and soothing sense of space. It comes in a choice of eleven inspiring shades which will easily adapt to and complement your home decor.
Reminiscent of the renowned West Australian coastal attraction, the Broome II brings the spectacular beauty of the ocean to your home via the Bluewash and Platinum colour schemes. Parchment, Ivory, Nomad and Stone offer a natural, earthy appearance while Monument, Mink and Fossil complete your bold, modern colour palette. Off White and Snow blend well with your crisp, light decorating approach.
As the changing luminosity in your rooms capture and highlight the detail in the Broome II fabric design, your blinds make their presence known not just as a practical fixture which controls light, temperature and privacy, but as a fashion statement of their own.
I have young children. Are blinds a safe choice for my family?
Carpet Court’s custom-made blinds with chain controls are installed in accordance with mandatory Australian safety standards. All chain controls will be installed by Carpet Court’s professional installers with a mandatory chain retainer bracket to ensure your family’s safety.
Do my Broome II fabric blinds come with a warranty?
Yes, a full warranty is provided with all Carpet Court blinds. Details will be provided by your Carpet Court service representative or by phoning your nearest Carpet Court show room.
When making that important decision to install new blinds or upgrade your existing blinds, be sure to phone Carpet Court on 13 CARPET to arrange a free measure and quote.