Being Australia’s largest flooring retailer,
Carpet Court prides itself on offering quality commercial flooring solutions to suit a wide variety of projects and applications.
Concerto features the same backdrop as Motion and Fusion, providing a highly textured look without the strong lineal highlights for a stylish and understated look.
- 100% BCF Yarn Dyed Nylon
- Enviro Bac® backing (minimum of 60% recycled content)
- Flammability CRF 6.8kW/m² (Direct Stick), Smoke Value 295% minutes
- ACCS Residential Extra Heavy Duty & Stairs, Contract Extra Heavy Duty & Stairs #18138
- Environmental Certification Scheme (ECS) Level 4 maximum points - Certification #18138
- This product is recyclable and qualifies for takeback at the End of Life under the Godfrey Hirst Product Stewardship Program
- Manufactured under a quality, environmental and health and safety system certified and complying with ISO9001, ISO14001 and AS4801 by an accredited certification body
- Green Building Council Compliant for VOC Emission Rate Limits
Godfrey Hirst policy is to provide a written warranty that is job specific. You can access the specific product warranty here – please note this is for product only.
For any further information regarding warranty, please contact Godfrey Hirst directly.
Godfrey Hirst commercial carpets and carpet tiles are designed to provide a high level of performance in commercial applications. To get the best possible service, regular and systematic maintenance is required. The maintenance brochure outlines the key requirements for the maintenance of Godfrey Hirst commercial carpets and carpet tiles. A comprehensive carpet maintenance program can significantly increase the performance, appearance and life of the carpet.
To download the full care instructions brochure for this product, click here.