Curtains & Blinds
Breathe new life into your interiors with our high-quality, on-trend curtains and blinds. Shop our extensive range of window furnishings in-store, online or phone us to discuss custom requirements and book a free measure and quote.
Breathe new life into your interiors with our high-quality on-trend curtains and blinds. Shop our large range of window furnishings in-store, online, or phone us to discuss custom requirements and book a free measure and quote.
Shop Australia’s largest range of custom blinds. From plantation shutters, Venetian blinds, roller blinds, Roman blinds, vertical blinds, panel glide blinds, Veri Shades®, and curtains. Carpet Court has on-trend styles and high-quality fabrics to suit any home.
Browse Carpet Court’s large range of high-quality sheer curtains online. Book a free measure and quote for beautiful custom-made curtains in a variety of modern and traditional fabrics and designs that will suit any interior design style.
At Carpet Court, you’ll love our large range of high-quality curtains and blinds in sheer, light-filtering and blockout fabrics. Shop with us online or in-store for one of Australia’s largest collections of on-trend and traditional window furnishings.
Elegant and stylish our shutters will add value to your home. Shutters are energy efficient and help to keep your house cooler in summer and warmer in winter. A perennial favourite, shutters have wide appeal across all design themes.
Modern, affordable, and excellent for light control and privacy, vertical blinds are an ideal option for furnishing your windows and doors. Available in custom sizes and stylish fabrics online from Carpet Court with free measure and quote.
Roller blinds are a versatile choice that suits any modern or traditional Australian home. Shop online or in-store for Carpet Court’s wide range of on-trend blockout, sunscreen, and light filtering fabrics in custom and ready-made designs.
Items 1-12 of 29 View All
TRANSFORM YOUR INTERIOR WITH CURTAINS, BLINDS & SHUTTERS
Learn how form can meet function with the right curtains and blinds. Window furnishings can set the tone of any interior. You can flood your space with natural light or bring warmth and colour to the coldest of rooms.
The type of curtains and blinds you choose are influenced by a few key factors, including the type of window or door fixture, the interior style you’re trying to create or match, and the purpose you’d like them to serve - like privacy, light filtering, blockout or even sun protection. Read on to learn more about choosing the best curtains and blinds for your home or business.
CHOOSE FROM AN EXTENSIVE RANGE OF WINDOW FURNISHINGS
Are you after stylish new window furnishings but aren’t sure where to begin? Whether you're fitting out your new home or replacing existing curtains and blinds to freshen up your interiors, you can’t beat Carpet Court for the largest on-trend range of window furnishings.
Blinds are a modern, practical solution because they’re easy to clean and can work in almost any décor. Plantation shutters offer timeless elegance, insulation and privacy. And curtains bring softness and versatility with sheer and blockout options.
TYPES OF CURTAINS AND BLINDS AVAILABLE AT CARPET COURT
There are blinds and curtains to suit all interior designs, lifestyle requirements and budgets at Carpet Court. Choose from:
Venetian blinds are straightforward and suitable for both homes and offices. They’re available in aluminum, faux wood and timber to fit any interior. With their easy-to-adjust horizontal slats, they provide light control and ensure privacy.
Vertical blinds work well with contemporary interiors. They have vertical slats that are adjustable for privacy and light control. They come in modern metallic and modern styles to match a range of interior styles, from minimalist spaces to more traditional rooms.
If you have larger windows or sliding doors, panel glide blinds are a great option for you. They slide smoothly and provide access to outdoor areas hassle-free. Choose between light filtering or blockout fabrics, depending on what you need.
Veri Shades® bring the elegance of curtains and the functionality of blinds to your home or office. With a wide range of fabric colours and mesh options, you can find the right balance of light and privacy for your space.
Plantation shutters are window coverings made from durable PVC with an aluminium core and have a stylish fauxwood finish. Their design helps with insulation, light control and privacy for a functional and timeless look.
To add depth and warmth to any room, choose Roman blinds with minimalistic lines and soft textures. Aside from their visual appeal, they regulate light, insulate rooms, protect your interior against the sun and even offer blockout features.
Roller blinds are a basic yet efficient window covering solution. They can be rolled up or down to control the amount of light, and when fully raised, they offer a clear outside view. Choose from light filtering, blockout, sunscreen and transitional fabrics to suit your needs and preferences.
Whether you want to bring warmth and colour to any room or control light and privacy, curtains are a top choice that can enhance your space. They come in different types, such as S-Wave curtains for a smooth, flowing look, S-Fold curtains that offer a relaxed, elegant appearance and sheer curtains that let in just the right amount of light while still providing some privacy. We’ve also got eyelet, pinch pleat and pencil pleat curtains.
QUALITY CURTAINS AND BLINDS AUSTRALIA-WIDE
At Carpet Court, quality and workmanship are at the heart of what we do. We only work with the highest quality manufacturers and brands to produce our range of curtains and blinds. With a growing network of more than 200 Australian stores in every state and territory, we’ve successfully helped thousands of families and businesses achieve their window furnishing goals.
As Australia's largest retail window furnishing and floor covering specialist, Carpet Court has long had a reputation for providing expert advice based on superior product knowledge.
CHOOSE FROM OUR RANGE OF BLIND AND CURTAIN FABRICS AND COLOURS TO MATCH YOUR INTERIOR
Along with lifestyle and budget, matching your interior décor is a major consideration when it comes to curtain and blind fabrics. Carpet Court has a large range of fabric colours and textures. So, to narrow down your search, ask yourself the following questions about the function of your fabric options:
- Aside from the colour and design, are there any properties your fabric needs to possess? For example, will it need to insulate your room?
- Will moisture be an issue in the room? If so, look for a fabric with mould-resistant properties.
- Do you need a fabric that prevents the sun from damaging your interior?
- Does the fabric have a Greenguard Gold accreditation certifying low emissions of potentially harmful substances like lead and PVC?
Once you’ve worked out what practical purposes your fabric needs to meet, enjoy the best part – browsing one of the largest ranges of curtain fabrics and window dressings in Australia.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BLINDS?
Controlling the light in a room and providing privacy aren’t the only benefits of blinds. Blinds also offer the following benefits:
- Easy maintenance – For roller blinds and Venetian blinds, a regular, quick vacuum and wipe is all you need
- Insulation – Keep the heat out or the warmth in
- Interior style – Choose from a variety of colours and textures
- Easy to install – Blinds simply click into brackets
- Affordable – Blinds are often cheaper than plantation shutters or custom-made curtains
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH BLINDS TO GET?
Carpet Court has a fabulous blind collection covering a range of colours, designs and styles. For our customers, budget is an important determining factor when deciding which fabric and style of blind to choose. The friendly and experienced team at your local Carpet Court store can suggest fabrics to suit your budget.
Equally important to budget is style. Which type of blind is best suited to both your home environment and your lifestyle? Some key questions to ask yourself are:
- Lifestyle - Do you have young children or pets? If so, go for something durable that can be kept out of reach as needed.
- Privacy & function - Do you need blinds for privacy or light filtering? Or both? You might like to consider double blinds – one for light filtering and one for blockout.
- Style - What is your interior design style – modern or traditional?
- Existing parameters - What style are your windows, and in which direction do they open? Do your glass doors slide open, or do they open inwards or outwards? This will affect the mount you need to choose and potentially rule out (or in) certain styles.
- Location - In which rooms of the house will the blinds be installed? Maybe the living room? Are any of them particularly sunny? Or prone to moisture?
Carpet Court’s team of window treatment specialists can help you determine the most important things you need your window coverings to do so you can be sure to make the right decision.
WHAT OTHER FACTORS SHOULD I CONSIDER BEFORE CHOOSING BLINDS?
Blinds are such a good option for window furnishing. However, before you make your selection, it could be worth considering whether there’s any reason to choose an alternative. You might like to consider:
- Allergies – Are there any allergy sufferers in your home? Look for a lead and PVC-free fabric with Greenguard Gold accreditation. The Downton range is a perfect option for those with allergies or asthma.
- Maintenance – Roller blinds are very low maintenance. A simple vacuum and wipe down will do the trick. Venetian blinds and plantation shutters require a little more work in the form of regular dusting.
SHADES AND BLOCKOUTS - YOU CAN EVEN CHOOSE BOTH
In bedrooms and other rooms of the house, you may need to consider pairing a light filtering blind with a blockout blind. When affixed to a duo roller, this combination allows you to simultaneously use both, one or the other, depending on your needs. The benefit of light filtering is you will still have privacy, and your interiors will be protected from UV rays as the afternoon or morning sun lights up your space.
WHAT KINDS OF BLINDS ARE BEST FOR KITCHENS?
The kitchen is the hub of the home. Carpet Court’s blinds collection is quite diverse, so there is sure to be a blind that will transform your kitchen from okay to fabulous!
- Plantation shutters – Sophisticated and luxurious plantation shutters work in kitchens and any room of the house. Their durability and timeless contemporary appeal make them a great investment, as they can significantly increase the value of your home.
- Roman blinds – Fitted outside the window frame, Roman blinds provide your windows with a touch of elegance and sophistication. They can create a focal point in the room, making a strong statement if you choose a richly textured design or a bold colour palette. However, you might want to consider whether they’ll be in a location that is prone to be splashed by food or liquids.
- Vertical or panel blinds – If your kitchen has a large window or glass sliding door to the outdoors, vertical or panel glide blinds are a cost-effective, practical option, allowing you to control privacy and light in your space.
- Venetian blinds – A durable, popular, relatively low maintenance option for window coverings in modern kitchens, choose from timber, fauxwood and aluminium Venetian blinds.
- Roller blinds - Affordable roller blinds are one of the most popular options for kitchens. They give your home a contemporary look and feel while being unobtrusive and easy to operate with an option of spring-loaded or chain mechanisms.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE BLINDS TO BUY?
The size of blind you need is determined by two factors:
- Style – The style of blind you choose will need to work for the door or window cavity where it will be installed. Some blinds are best fitted within your door or window cavity, while others are designed to be outside the cavity.
- Mount – Once you’ve worked out how your blind needs to be mounted, you can determine the size of your blind.
Our friendly team can come to you for a free measure and quote. Once you have made your fabric selection, our experienced team will install your blinds.
SIMPLE AND ELEGANT CURTAINS AND BLINDS
Curtains and blinds can really set the scene in your interiors. What we love here at Carpet Court about window furnishings is their versatility. In addition to looking great, a quality blind or curtain can provide privacy, insulate a room, filter light and protect your floors and furnishings from UV rays.
Carpet Court has a beautiful range of curtain styles and blinds, from elegant sheers and blockout curtains and practical roller blinds to revolutionary new technology like VeriShades®.
MAKE LIFE A LITTLE SIMPLER WITH OUR ELECTRIC CURTAINS AND BLINDS
Do away with chords and manual systems and make your house a smart home. Available in many styles in a stunning range of fabrics, our electric curtains and blinds will open and close at the push of a button. Motorisation and automation for window furnishings bring convenience and ease to your interiors.
Drop into your nearest store to see them for yourself and chat with our friendly, expert team about how these can work in your home or business.
TIPS FOR DIVIDING YOUR SPACE WITH OUR RANGE OF CURTAINS AND BLINDS
Do you have a large room that needs to be broken up into different zones? Or perhaps you need to make a room multi-functional by dividing it into two separate spaces. Clever use of curtains or blinds can do a lot. Sleek, ceiling-mounted curtains or panel gliders could be installed to create a private bedroom in a studio apartment or even add a study zone to a bedroom.
Clever use of curtains or blinds can do a lot. Sleek, ceiling-mounted curtains or panel gliders could be installed to create a private bedroom in a studio apartment or even add a study zone to a bedroom.
ARE BLINDS EASY TO INSTALL YOURSELF?
We recommend using our expert installers to ensure you are 100% happy with your new blinds because a perfect fit is imperative for optimum light and heat control. An experienced installer will fit blinds to your doors and windows quickly and with quality workmanship.
CUSTOM-MADE CURTAINS AND BLINDS TO SUIT ANY ROOM
Reach out to us by calling 1300 CARPET or visit us in-store for a free consultation. Our window furnishing experts will come to you to help you choose the best options for your home or business. Whether you’re looking for something special that you can’t find anywhere else or trying to furnish windows and doors in unconventional sizes, you’ll love our custom-made curtains and blinds service.
Once you’ve decided on the right type of blinds or curtains for your space, choose from our huge range of exquisite fabrics in a vast array of colours and designs. Not only do our fabrics look great, but they also offer loads of practical benefits like insulation, light filtering, light control, room darkening and privacy.
WHY CUSTOM-MADE CURTAINS AND BLINDS?
No matter which style you choose, custom-made curtains and blinds will be your new favourite since they are a perfect fit within your window or door cavity. This means they will provide the optimum light filtering and heat control, allowing no light or heat to escape or enter through unsightly gaps. The result will instantly refresh your interior with a designer look and optimum performance.
BOOK A FREE MEASURE AND QUOTE
Ask your local Carpet Court showroom for a free measure and free quote to determine the cost of having new blinds, curtains or plantation shutters installed in your home or business.
If you’d like to see our products in person or would like more specific knowledge about a product, from fabric composition to warranty information, our friendly, expert team would love to help you. Begin by searching for your closest store in either VIC, NSW, SA, QLD, TAS, ACT, WA or NT.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CURTAINS AND BLINDS?
Curtains sit on a curtain track or curtain rod and usually run all the way to the floor, while roller blinds, Roman blinds or Venetian blinds usually only cover the size of the actual window. However, vertical blinds and panel blinds for doors run to the floor.
WHAT ARE CURTAINS MADE OF?
Curtains are typically made from a range of materials to suit different needs and styles. For example, our Sicily range is made of 100% polyester, while our Seattle range features a blend of polyester and linen. At Carpet Court, we offer a range of curtain options designed to meet functional needs like privacy and light filtering, as well as to match your interior style.