Being Australia’s largest flooring retailer,
Carpet Court prides itself on offering quality commercial flooring solutions to suit a wide variety of projects and applications.
Inspired by the natural coastline, East Coast re-creates the organic shapes of the water and sand as waves crash upon the shore – random, layered and multi-directional.
This product is part of the QuickShip range - a budget-friendly range of over 100+ colourways, all dispatched within 5 working days.
- 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
- 12 Ounce
- 1/12 Gauge
- GlasBac® backing with average of 40% post-industrial recycled content.
- Commercial Heavy Duty
- Flame spread ASTM E648 Class 1 and ISO 9239-1 B1
- Smoke density ASTM E662 Density ≤ 450 and ISO 9239-1 Density ≥ 750 %.min
- Environmental Certification Scheme (ECS) – Level 4
- Global GreenTag GreenRate certification – Level A
- Interface Australia is a member of the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) which was established in 2002 to develop a sustainable property industry in Australia and drive the adoption of green building practices through market-based solutions.
Interface warrants its commercially rated modular carpets in accordance with the terms stated in the full warranty information document for a period of 15 years from date of invoice.
All Interface brand products are warranted against excessive Surface wear (a loss of more than 10% by weight of face fibre), edge ravel, backing separation, loss of dimensional stability and static electricity.
To download the full warranty information brochure for this product, click here.
With any Interface product investment, a planned and implemented maintenance program is the key to ensuring maximum life of these products. Waiting until the carpet is overly soiled may affect appearance retention.
Maintenance can be concentrated in the high traffic areas and any areas that rapidly re-soil, with periodic all-over cleaning to prolong the useful life of Interface products.
To download the full care instructions brochure for this product, click here.