Being Australia’s largest flooring retailer,
Carpet Court prides itself on offering quality commercial flooring solutions to suit a wide variety of projects and applications.
Glacier provides a natural foundation for any space and delivers pops of highlight colour through its distinct colour bank of ten colours. This colour palette features two base colours, a mid-grey and a charcoal. The remaining tiles feature one of the four highlight colours for creating interesting installations on the floor – select from blue, yellow, red or a metallic silver.
Note: the highlight colour on Glacier will not always be featured on the same side of the plank. Some planks feature it on the left, others on the right.
- 100% Statron Plus Solution Dyed Nylon
- Enviro Bac® backing (minimum of 60% recycled content)
- Flammability CRF 4.8kW/m2 (Direct Stick), Smoke Value 231% minutes
- ACCS Contract Extra Heavy Duty & Stairs #19072
- Environmental Certification Scheme (ECS) Level 4 maximum points - Certification #19072
- This product is recyclable and qualifies for takeback at the End of Life under the Godfrey Hirst Product Stewardship Program
- Manufactured under a quality, environmental and health and safety system certified and complying with ISO9001, ISO14001 and AS4801 by an accredited certification body
- Green Building Council Compliant for VOC Emission Rate Limits
Godfrey Hirst policy is to provide a written warranty that is job specific. You can access the specific product warranty here – please note this is for product only.
For any further information regarding warranty, please contact Godfrey Hirst directly.
Feltex commercial tufted carpets and carpet tiles are designed to provide a high level of performance in commercial applications. To get the best possible service, regular and systematic maintenance is required. The care guide outlines the key requirements for the maintenance of Feltex commercial tufted carpets and carpet tiles. A comprehensive carpet maintenance program can significantly increase the performance, appearance and life of the carpet.
Click here to download the full care instructions brochure.