Being Australia’s largest flooring retailer,
Carpet Court prides itself on offering quality commercial flooring solutions to suit a wide variety of projects and applications.
Langhorne Hut is an ultra hardwearing loop pile carpet, that is enduring to suit the demanding needs of aged care facilities and active environments. Castor chairs, trolleys and wheelchairs roll easily over Langhorne Hut’s surface, supporting peak workplace productivity and domestic convenience in aged care facilities.
- ACCS Residential Extra Heavy Duty 2, 6 star
- ACCS Contract Extra Heavy Duty, 4 Star
- Fire Rating CHF Mean Result 6.5kw/m2
- Primary Backing: Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: Blue Strip Synthetic backing OR Ecare Backing - advanced impervious barrier system for healthcare facility floor coverings
- 1/10 Gauge
- Quality Assured to ISO 9001 & Environmental Management System 14001
Limited Lifetime Warranty
EC Carpets provides this limited warranty (“Warranty”) to the original purchaser of the ecare backed product subject to the exclusions, conditions and limitations described in the brochure. To learn more about the warranty of your EC Carpets product, download the full information brochure here.
Immediate & Day-to-Day Cleaning
Any visible soiling must be cleaned immediately to prevent it moving into the carpet’s pile. High-traffic areas should be vacuumed regularly—up to several times a week.
Vacuum all areas weekly, taking care to vacuum right up to the edges.
Move furniture and heavy items monthly. Carefully vacuum all areas and inspect for dampness or insects.
For more information on caring for your EC Carpets product, download the care instruction here.