Being Australia’s largest flooring retailer,
Carpet Court prides itself on offering quality commercial flooring solutions to suit a wide variety of projects and applications.
Palettone PUR enables you to bring a special brand of style and elegance to any commercial environment. Available in sheet in a palette of 50 contemporary colours, ranging from pale neutrals through to more intense shades, Palettone PUR features a solid colour base with complementary toned highlights.
- 2mm gauge
- 2mm wear layer
- 2m x 20m roll size
- Full conformance with the requirements of EN 649/EN ISO 10581 homogenous floor covering
- Use area classification 23/34/43 as defined in EN 685/EN ISO 10874, a classification system for resilient, textile and laminate floor coverings
- Fully tested to EN 13501-1 in respect of flamespread
- Abrasion group T (EN 660-2) and classified Type I within EN ISO 10581
- R10 slip rating
- BRE Global Environmental A+ Rating (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as education and healthcare
- GreenTag LCA Rate certified with GreenRate Level A - Gold Plus
- Environmentally Preferable Flooring
- Green Building Council Australia - PVC Best Practice
- Recofloor Vinyl Take-Back Scheme
Polyflor recommends the use of Kiesel Adhesive for installation.
All products purchased are 15 years residentially and 10 years commercially against normal wear and tear in the recommended environment, provided they have been fitted correctly and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
The Polyflor PUR range of products incorporate a polyurethane reinforcement, which protects the floorcovering by resisting soiling and scuffing. Combined with the superior closed surface finish, this enhanced protection allows the use of a polish-free maintenance regime. This protection ensures that the intensity of the maintenance and overall cleaning costs are significantly reduced. The following maintenance instructions are designed to maximise the benefits of the PUR, resulting in lower maintenance costs, without compromising the long-term appearance of your floorcovering.
Click here to download the full maintenance instructions guide.