Chadstone Carpet Court607 Neerim Rd, Hughesdale, Victoria 3166
Chadstone Carpet Court
When you’re looking for the best flooring and carpet stores in Chadstone, Melbourne VIC, Carpet Court have you covered. Discover luxurious carpets, classic timber floorboards, affordable laminate, waterproof vinyl, curtains and much more.
Discover the preferred carpet & flooring retailer in Chadstone
Looking for Australia’s favourite carpet store in Chadstone? Look no further than Carpet Court, your answer to high-quality products and exceptional workmanship in flooring and window furnishings. From timeless timber flooring to plush pile wool carpet to low-maintenance laminate and vinyl that looks like timber for less, we’ve got your floors covered.
Find us at 607 Neerim Rd in Melbourne, close to suburbs like Chadstone, Hughesdale, Malvern, Malvern East, Murrumbeena, Caufield, Ormond, Oakleigh, Oakleigh East, Ashburton, Carnegie, Moorabbin, Mount Waverley, Bentleigh East, Brighton, Camberwell, Glen Waverley, Huntingdale and Springvale. You can also visit the website to view the entire Carpet Court range and start planning your dream home or business today.
Get to know the team at Chadstone Carpet Court
We’re experts in carpet and flooring solutions that meet the needs of Australian households all over Melbourne. Located in Chadstone VIC 3166 on Neerim Rd close to Dandenong Rd, our showroom features the latest Carpet Court products to enhance your homes and businesses. Our team of professionals can take you on a tour of our showroom and guide you in choosing a flooring or window furnishing that suits your space and needs. You can also book a free measure and quote before having your product professionally installed by our team.
Discover our range, including:
- Timber floorings
- Laminate floorings
- Vinyl floorings
- Hybrid floorings
- Commercial floorings
- Blinds and curtains
- Indoor and outdoor rugs
Timber, Hybrid, Vinyl and laminate flooring options
Timber, hybrid, vinyl and laminate are all excellent, affordable choices that require little care and maintenance. They can mimic real timber, tile and stone at a fraction of the cost. Discover the benefits of installing timber, hybrid, laminate or vinyl flooring into your living spaces:
- Hybrid flooring - Hybrid flooring combines the best properties of laminate and vinyl. It looks like timber, is durable, stain-resistant, scratch-resistant and waterproof. It comes in planks or tiles and is kid and pet-friendly.
- Timber flooring - Hardwood floors are elegant and exude a natural warmth. They’re very durable but are not water-resistant and can be expensive.
- Vinyl - Luxury vinyl planks and sheets are highly durable, low maintenance and easy to install. They’re resistant to scratches and stains while also being waterproof, making vinyl a top pick for bathrooms, kitchens and laundries. Vinyl floors are easy to clean and have no problem standing up to the heavy traffic areas of your home. Kid and pet-friendly, vinyl gives you a luxe look without the fuss.
- Laminate - Laminate flooring is affordable and able to resemble high-end floorings for less. It’s scratch-resistant, dent-resistant, stain-resistant, hard-wearing and very easy to clean. With a click-lock installation, laminate floors are a great DIY project as they’re quick and easy to install into any room.
Eco-Friendly carpet options
Introducing the ECONYL® range; a revolutionary carpet that’s crafted from 100% regenerated nylon recycled from nylon waste, such as old carpets, fishing nets and fabric scraps. This eco-friendly carpet is gentle on your feet and gentle on the environment with virgin qualities that make it recyclable an infinite number of times for the ultimate sustainable flooring solution.
Our ECONYL® carpet is luxuriously soft with loop and twist pile fibres that are dense and made for comfort. Check out it’s other properties:
- Durable to withstand high-traffic areas of the home
- Crush-resistant with fibres that spring back into place every time
- Stain-resistant for busy households
- Fade-resistant with UV-resistant properties
- Colour-fast fibres to prevent colour fade and maintain vibrancy
- Allergen-friendly to improve air quality and reduce allergies for the whole family
Choosing between curtains & blinds for your home
Window coverings like curtains and blinds not only dress up your doors and windows, but they provide a number of other benefits including privacy, light control, cooler rooms in summer and sun protection for your floors and furniture. But which one is right for you? Take a look:
- Curtains - Curtains are timeless and add elegance to any room. From pinch pleats to luxurious S-wave and S-fold styles, curtains are easy to open or close and come in sheer, light filtering and blockout fabrics to control the amount of light and privacy you need. Curtains also let you have fun with decorative pelmets and headers.
- Blinds - Blinds are modern and stylish, giving you a quick way to brighten or darken a room. Choose from roman blinds, roller blinds, panel blinds, vertical blinds and Venetian blinds that are convenient and can be paired with sheer curtains for the best of both worlds.
Choose an outdoor and indoor rug for your entertaining area
Turn your patio and alfresco dining areas into a stylish outdoor oasis by adding an outdoor and indoor rug that ties everything together. Outdoor and indoor rugs need to be weather-resistant so that they don’t grow mould or fade in the sunlight.
At Carpet Court in Chadstone, we have outdoor and indoor rugs that are waterproof, sun-proof and easy to clean with stunning colours and designs to breathe life into any party. Made from polypropylene, the fibres are resilient to crushing and repel stains and spills while protecting your decking, sidewalks and outdoor areas. Choose from small or large rugs with vibrant palms and tribal patterns or go for a geometric rug to add a little mid century modern style to your exteriors.
Book in for a free measure & quote
Ensure your new flooring or window covering is professionally fitted by booking in a free measure and quote with us. Our team will come to your address and take accurate measurements for installation as well as show you samples and provide expert advice on everything from fabric choice to colour and underlays. Just fill in the form on the website and one of our friendly team members will get back to you with information.
Where is the best place to buy carpet in Chadstone?
If you’re shopping for a new carpet, Carpet Court in Chadstone has the best carpet options for every home and business. Choose from synthetic and natural fibres in a twist, plush or loop pile and a diverse range of colours and designs or complete your business with carpet tiles for commercial spaces. Our team can even install your carpet and underlay for you as well as remove any existing carpet layers beforehand with professional results every time.
Who offers carpet cleaning in Chadstone?
Carpet Court doesn't offer carpet cleaning and carpet repair services, but we can inform you on the best way to care for and maintain the carpet you purchase from us. Our team of carpet experts can advise you on the latest techniques and practices to keep your carpet looking brand new for years to come.
Areas We Service
ALTERNATIVE SUBURBS CHADSTONE CARPET COURT SERVICE
Caulfield East, VIC, 3145
Central Park, VIC, 3145
Darling, Vic, 3145
Darling South, VIC, 3145
Malvern East, VIC, 3145
Wattletree Road Po, VIC, 3145
Glen Iris, VIC, 3146
Tooronga, VIC, 3146
Chadstone, VIC, 3148
Chadstone Centre, VIC, 3148
Holmesglen, VIC, 3148
Jordanville, VIC, 3148
Caulfield, VIC, 3162
Caulfield South, VIC, 3162
Hopetoun Gardens, VIC, 3162
Booran Road Po, VIC, 3163
Carnegie, VIC, 3163
Glen Huntly, VIC, 3163
Murrumbeena, VIC, 3163
Bentleigh East, VIC, 3165
Hughesdale, VIC, 3166
Huntingdale, VIC, 3166
Oakleigh, VIC, 3166
Oakleigh East, VIC, 3166
Oakleigh South, VIC, 3167
Bentleigh, VIC, 3204
Mckinnon, VIC, 3204
Ormond, VIC, 3204
Patterson, VIC, 3204