Being Australia’s largest flooring retailer,
Carpet Court prides itself on offering quality commercial flooring solutions to suit a wide variety of projects and applications.
The simple, conventional pattern and neutral tone of Swing makes it easy to use for large or small areas. Install monolithic for a seamless wall-to-wall effect. A harmonious collaboration of lines and textures.
100% Solution Dyed Nylon.
- 12 Ounce.
- Soil and Stain Protection – Protekt2® which eliminates the need for harsh cleaning chemicals and it will not wash out even after repeated cleaning.
- Patented antimicrobial treatment – Intersept® protects against bio-contaminants and prevents odours.
- ACCS Contract Commercial Extra Heavy Duty and Stairs.
Carbon Neutral FloorsTM - Every flooring product that we sell—carpet tile and LVT —is carbon neutral across its full lifecycle.
- Recycling - Our local ReEntry® program, reclaims and recycles end of life Interface carpet tiles and LVT.
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) – Product environmental impacts are third party verified to ISO 14025 and 14044 standards and conform to EN 15804.
- Environmental Certification Scheme (ECS) - Level 4 – Eligible for credits under the GBCA’s Green Star recognized product certification schemes and standards.
- GreenRate certification – Level A.
- VOCs - Very low product VOCs meeting indoor air quality standards in compliance with the Californian Department of Public Health with ISO 10580 test standard.
Interface warrants its commercially rated modular carpets in accordance with the terms stated in the full warranty information document for a period of 15 years from date of invoice.
All Interface brand products are warranted against excessive Surface wear (a loss of more than 10% by weight of face fibre), edge ravel, backing separation, loss of dimensional stability and static electricity.
To download the full warranty information brochure for this product, click here.
With any Interface product investment, a planned and implemented maintenance program is the key to ensuring maximum life of these products. Waiting until the carpet is overly soiled may affect appearance retention.
Maintenance can be concentrated in the high traffic areas and any areas that rapidly re-soil, with periodic all-over cleaning to prolong the useful life of Interface products.
To download the full care instructions brochure for this product, click here.