Being Australia’s largest flooring retailer,
Carpet Court prides itself on offering quality commercial flooring solutions to suit a wide variety of projects and applications.
Our first LVT Collection, Level Set™, is inspired by earthy elements like wood and stone, and is the perfect fit for our modular carpet. No transition strips required – just beautiful, easy-care flooring from edge to edge, with no worry about doubling up on flooring materials. Installing our modular LVT is easy — just like our modular carpet. To install a floor, use our recommended adhesive to bring your favourite styles together.
This product is part of the QuickShip range - a budget-friendly range of over 100+ colourways, all dispatched within 5 working days.
- Wear layer 0.55mm
- Total thickness 4.5mm
- EN 651 Class Class 33 (heavy contract) and EN 651 Class 42 (light industrial general)
- Critical Heat Flux AS ISO 9239-1 >7kW/m2
- Smoke Rate AS ISO 9239-1 <750%.min
- Reaction to Fire EN ISO 13501-1 Class BFI-S1
- Resistance to Chemicals EN-ISO 26987 Pass
- Slip Resistance AS 4586:2014 R10
- All vinyl Interface sells globally meets the Green Star PVC Best Practice Guidelines.
- Global GreenTag GreenRate certification – Level A
- NSF/ANSI 332 Sustainability Assessment for Resilient Floor Coverings – Silver Certified
- Interface Australia is a member of the Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) which was established in 2002 to develop a sustainable property industry in Australia and drive the adoption of green building practices through market-based solutions.
Interface warrants its Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) to the original end-use customer as stated below for a period of 15 years from the date of invoice.
Interface® branded LVT products are warranted against excessive wear, provided the material was installed and maintained correctly and used as intended and recommended.
For these purposes, “excessive wear” is defined as the complete removal of pattern and/or colour due to normal traffic and assuming proper installation and maintenance according to Interface’s LVT Installation Guidelines and LVT Maintenance Guidelines.
To download the full warranty information brochure for this product, click here.
With any Interface product investment, a planned and implemented maintenance program is the key to ensuring maximum life of these products. Waiting until the carpet is overly soiled may affect appearance retention.
Maintenance can be concentrated in the high traffic areas and any areas that rapidly re-soil, with periodic all-over cleaning to prolong the useful life of Interface products.
To download the full care instructions brochure for this product, click here.