Being Australia’s largest flooring retailer,
Carpet Court prides itself on offering quality commercial flooring solutions to suit a wide variety of projects and applications.
Polysafe Quattro has been specifically designed to provide a high degree of slip resistance whether wearing footwear or being barefoot in continually wet areas where additional contaminants such as shampoo and shower gels may be present.
- 2mm gauge
- 2m x 20m roll size
- 12 shades, 6 chipped, 6 unchipped
- Barefoot / shod safety product without the need for studs
- 50+ on the Pendulum (Slider 96)
- P4/R11 slip rating
- Designed for use in commercial & residential settings (Use area 23/34/43)
- BRE Global Environmental A+ rating in major use areas such as education and healthcare
- GreenTag LCA Rate certified with GreenRate Level A - Gold Plus.
- Environmentally Preferable Flooring
- A+ BRE generic rating, 100% recyclable & low VOC emissions
Polyflor recommends the use of Kiesel Adhesive for installation.
All products purchased are 15 years residentially and 10 years commercially against normal wear and tear in the recommended environment, provided they have been fitted correctly and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
The following maintenance instructions are designed to minimise the cost factor, while ensuring that your floorcovering retains the optimum appearance and performance. The incorporation of PUR within the product reduces the intensity of cleaning and the use of chemicals, which helps minimise the effect on the environment, without compromising such key elements as hygiene and underfoot safety.
Polysafe PUR ranges are designed to resist soiling, which ensures that even after transportation, installation and the period prior to handover, the intensity of construction clean can be significantly reduced. This will have a beneficial impact on the initial costs
Click here to download the full maintenance instructions guide.