Elevate your home with eco-friendly carpet that’s made from sustainable sources that won’t harm the planet. Discover flooring that’s soft and resilient, such as natural wool carpets and 100% regenerated nylon carpets made from nylon waste.
Items 1-12 of 37 View All
Eco-Friendly Carpet Range
As more homeowners place greater importance on sustainability in the home, eco-friendly carpets are becoming hugely popular with those who want to combine comfortable flooring underfoot with a minimal environmental impact. From natural carpets like wool and sisal to synthetic carpets made from nylon waste and plastic bottles, there are now more options than ever to go green and live responsibly without sacrificing comfort or quality.
Carpet Court is leading the way in sustainable carpets that are crafted from renewable sources with an infinite life cycle to reduce harmful emissions and damage to the earth. Whether you need stain-resistant and pet-friendly carpet or plush wool to sink your toes into, discover a wide range of conscious carpets in every colour and design.
Make Your Home Eco-Friendly
From carpets to rugs, sustainability in the home is now easier to achieve than ever with a huge range of products at Carpet Court designed to elevate your spaces while preserving the environment for future generations. Think soft cotton area rugs in the living room and natural wool carpet in the bedroom that gives you all of the comfort and none of the chemicals.
What is Eco-Friendly Carpet Made From?
Environmentally-friendly carpets are made from renewable, recyclable and biodegradable materials that are much healthier for homeowners and the earth. They can be made from natural fibres that include wool, jute, sisal, seagrass and coir and don’t require a lot of pesticides or fertiliser to produce. Synthetic options, like ECONYL®, are made from 100% nylon waste such as fishing nets and old carpets that would otherwise have ended up in landfill and can be infinitely recycled without losing its virgin quality.
Types of Eco-Friendly Carpeting
You have 2 main types of eco carpet:
- Natural - These include carpets and rugs made from raw materials that are sustainable and biodegradable, such as wool, jute and coir.
- Recycled - These include products made from recycled materials such as plastic bottles, old carpets and nylon fishing nets that are given a new life instead of heading to landfill.
Sustainable Carpet Options
Carpet Court makes it easy to be sustainable at home with eco carpets that are better for the earth. Choose from popular options like:
- ECONYL® - Made from 100% regenerated nylon, this carpet is super soft, durable and highly resistant to stains, fading and crushing with an endless life cycle that makes it a top sustainable choice.
- Wool - Made from 100% pure wool, these carpets provide luxurious warmth and comfort all year round. Durable and naturally stain-resistant, they’re biodegradable, renewable and good for the environment.
Just because it’s eco, doesn’t mean it can’t be luxurious! Gentle on the environment and even gentler on your feet, our carpets are divinely soft for installing into bedrooms, living spaces, offices and other rooms. The Soft Touch and Premium Soft range of our ECONYL® collection combines durability with exceptional softness, featuring a dense cut pile and twist fibre that’s warm and welcoming in every season. Find our 100% wool carpets in plush, twist and loop pile designs for an elegant finish you can really sink your toes into.
Soft underfoot yet hard-wearing, our environmentally-friendly carpets stand up to the daily wear and tear of busy households. Confidently install it in the heavy foot traffic zones of the home, from the living room to hallways and even stairs. With strong and durable fibres that bounce back again and again, ECONYL® never loses its soft texture even after years of use, cleaning and regular maintenance.
Our regenerated nylon carpets are incredibly stain-resistant with flexible fibres made to repel stains, spills, moisture and more. Perfect for even the most active households, ECONYL® is also UV-resistant which means it can be safely installed into sunny rooms without fear of colour fade or colour bleeding. Wool carpets are also naturally moisture-repellent with a waxy film that prevents spills from seeping down and ruining fibres.
Eco carpet is designed to last with durable fibres that can handle everything life has to throw at it, including stains, spills, vacuuming, pests, pets, kids and more. For extra protection, you can add an underlay to your carpet that will preserve it and enhance its comfort and support.
What to Look for in an Eco-Friendly Carpet
When looking for eco carpet to enhance your home, consider:
- Material - Look for either natural materials or recycled materials like regenerated nylon
- Pile - Plush pile carpets are luxuriantly dense and soft for prioritising comfort, loop pile offers texture for visual interest and concealment and twist pile is hard-wearing and durable for busy homes.
- Colour - Eco carpets come in a stunning range of hues that range from light to mid-tone and dark. Choose a colour that will complement your existing interiors.
- Stain-resistance - Make sure your carpets stay looking pristine by choosing one that repels stains, spills and other damage.
Finding The Best Carpet and Flooring For Your Home
Carpet Court is your one-stop-shop for carpet that suits your home, lifestyle and budget. We also have a fantastic selection of curtains, blinds and rugs to complete your spaces and complement your eco flooring. Find your nearest store today and visit us in-store.
What Is The Most Eco-Friendly Carpet?
The best carpet options for eco-living are ones that are made from sustainable and renewable sources that minimise the amount of pollution entering the environment. Our ECONYL® range is a popular choice in Australia. Infinitely recyclable without ever losing its virgin quality, this carpet is soft and comfortable while being durable, long-lasting and resistant to stains, fading and allergies. Discover the full range today, including collections like Genesis, Awaken and Expanse.
What Are The Benefits of Eco-Friendly Carpets?
There’s a lot to love about eco-friendly carpets. Good for you and good for the environment, they are:
- Made with renewable sources with a gentler manufacturing process to minimise pollution and environmental damage
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- Durable for heavy foot traffic
- Fade-resistant with colour-fast fibres
- Allergen-friendly with low VOCs to improve air quality
- Luxuriously soft and dense for enjoying in any room
How Can I Buy Eco-Friendly Carpet?
Carpet Court has Australian homes covered with new carpet that meets every need and budget. Our eco-friendly floor coverings include ECONYL® and wool carpets in soft and bold shades to complement every interior. We also have commercial carpets for businesses, including carpet tiles that are crush-resistant and stain-repellent for high foot traffic zones.
Install nature’s carpet into your home today and feel good about doing your part for a greener future. With showrooms across Australia, simply use the Store Locator to find your nearest Carpet Court and pop in to view the latest sustainable range.