Being Australia’s largest flooring retailer,
Carpet Court prides itself on offering quality commercial flooring solutions to suit a wide variety of projects and applications.
Through layered tones and structured patterning Cosmos provides depth and dimension to any space.
- 100% Permatex™ solution dyed nylon
- Enviro Bac® backing (minimum of 60% recycled content)
- Flammability CRF 8.8kw/m2 (direct stick), Smoke Value 79% minutes (direct stick)
- ACCS Contract Extra Heavy Duty & Stairs #14111
- Carpet Institute of Australia (CIAL) Environmental Classification Scheme (ECS) Level 4
- 100% recyclable within Australia using a TQSCI certified post consumer recycling program
- Green Building Council and Green Label Plus compliant for VOC emission rate limits
- Member of the Green Building Council of Australia
- Manufactured under a certified Quality Management System ISO9001
- Manufactured under a certified Environmental Management System ISO14001
- Minimum of 60% recycled content in the backing structure
- Average of 40% recycled content by weight of product
Feltex policy is to provide a written warranty that is job specific. You can access the specific product warranty here – please note this is for product only.
For any further information regarding warranty, please contact Feltex directly.
Godfrey Hirst commercial carpets and carpet tiles are designed to provide a high level of performance in commercial applications. To get the best possible service, regular and systematic maintenance is required. The maintenance brochure outlines the key requirements for the maintenance of Godfrey Hirst commercial carpets and carpet tiles. A comprehensive carpet maintenance program can significantly increase the performance, appearance and life of the carpet.
To download the full care instructions brochure for this product, click here.