Being Australia’s largest flooring retailer,
Carpet Court prides itself on offering quality commercial flooring solutions to suit a wide variety of projects and applications.
Wear layer 0.55mm.
- Total thickness 4.5mm.
- EN 651 Class 33 (heavy contract) and EN 651 Class 42 (light industrial general).
- P3 Slip Resistant – with new Ceramor+™ ceramic bead coating.
- Integrated modular system - made to work with Interface carpet tile with compatible sizes and heights. No transition strips required.
- Sound Choice™ backing – offers acoustic insulation without the need for underlays. It decreases sound impact noise by 16dB in comparison to other hard floors.
Carbon Neutral Floors™ - Every flooring product that we sell—carpet tile and LVT —is carbon neutral across its full lifecycle.
- Non-toxic, Best Practice PVC - All Interface products that we sell comply with the “GBCA Literature Review and Best Practice Guidelines – Life Cycle of PVC Building Products”.
- Recycling - Our local ReEntry® program, reclaims and recycles end of life Interface carpet tiles and LVT.
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) – Product environmental impacts are third party verified to ISO 14025 and 14044 standards and conform to EN 15804.
- Recycle Content - All Interface LVT contains 39% recycled content.
- FloorScore Certification - Certified to comply with the FloorScore standard for low-VOC emissions.
- GreenRate certification – Level A.
- NSF/ANSI 332 Sustainability Assessment for Resilient Floor Coverings – Silver Certified.
Interface warrants its Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) to the original end-use customer as stated below for a period of 15 years from the date of invoice.
Interface® branded LVT products are warranted against excessive wear, provided the material was installed and maintained correctly and used as intended and recommended.
For these purposes, “excessive wear” is defined as the complete removal of pattern and/or colour due to normal traffic and assuming proper installation and maintenance according to Interface’s LVT Installation Guidelines and LVT Maintenance Guidelines.
To download the full warranty information brochure for this product, click here.
With any Interface product investment, a planned and implemented maintenance program is the key to ensuring maximum life of these products. Waiting until the carpet is overly soiled may affect appearance retention.
Maintenance can be concentrated in the high traffic areas and any areas that rapidly re-soil, with periodic all-over cleaning to prolong the useful life of Interface products.
To download the full care instructions brochure for this product, click here.